Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Things they Say...

**The other day, as we were leaving Hunter's school, he asked to get a sucker from the front office. All of the kids know that Ms. Jane keeps Dum-Dum suckers in a basket for them and Hunter wanted one. By the time we got home, he had finished the sucker, so I held out my hand for him to throw it away. He looked at me and said, "Just a minute mom, I need to blow smoke out of it first," with it still in his mouth. I ask you... where did this little one learn about smoking????

**Chris always plays around with Hunter that he has taken his nose or his ear and Hunter really buys it. He will get upset if you don't immediately replace it on his face. Well, after dinner at a friend's house the other night, Chris informed Hunter that, "We accidentally left your nose at their house." Hunter looked at Chris and said, "Well, we need to go get it right now!"

**I was returning emails the other day in the sunroom and heard the alarm beep that signals that a door has opened in the house. Hunter has recently been able to open the front door without help, so I knew that he was the culprit. When I asked him what he was doing, he replied, "I need to run up to the office real quick." Like father like son!!

**My mom asked Hunter about whether or not he was going to share his toys with Baby Blake. Hunter looked her straight in the eye and said, "No, he can get his own toys." How's that for brotherly love?

Hunter found a stash of dum-dums intended to be treats for potty training that is not currently happening. Apparently moderation is not practiced at our house!

No comments: