Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Tuesday, October 7, 2008

10 Years goes Faster than you think


One of the last weekends in September was my 10 year high school reunion. We had so much fun getting to see everyone and it was a full weekend of activity. Friday night was Mexican food, Margaritas and the AH football game. It really was fun to go back to the high school after several years and experience the whole Friday night football again. I don't know if it's age, pregnancy or both, but those metal bleechers are not comfortable enough for an entire football game.

Saturday, I had helped to arrange a picnic at the high school under the oaks. We had BBQ catered and everyone brought their kids. Hunter had a blast with Caledonia, the mule mascot for those of you who don't know. She came dressed in her mascot outfit and probably was dying from the heat. We also had some girls come and do face paint for the little ones and 2 football players sign little footballs for the kids to have. Hunter loved the face paint, the mascot and the footballs. He was a taker on all of the activities!


Saturday night, we had a great night at the Quarry golf club. The only picture I managed to have taken was one of Stacy and I, due about a month apart, posing with our tummies.

I laughed because I was voted "Most the Same"- but was certainly confused by it seeing as I have a big pregnant belly these days! :) Over all, it was a really fun weekend and treat to see everyone from near and far.

No comments: