Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Something scary...



Yesterday, while my back was turned for no more than a minute, Hunter climbed up on the kitchen counter and got a bottle of Children's Motrin from the windowsill. It had been there for about a week, and I had just forgotten to put it back where I keep all of the medicine- at the top of my bathroom cabinets. I walked into the kitchen to find the bottle open in his hand, some on his little table, but definitely the smell of medicine on his breath. I was panicked and questioned him over and over about how much he drank, etc, which really upset him. After a call to Poison control, I was told that the amount he injested was not enough to cause harm. Thank you Lord! After that ordeal, along with a 5:20 wake up that morning, this is what Hunter did the rest of the afternoon...

1 comment:

AHUMC said...

looks heavenlt to me....think I will head to a bottle of it myself!