Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Blake's Nursery

The room is ready and waiting for little Blake! I am so excited the PB rug came in this week and we were able to get it in the room. I think we are finished- I can't think of anything else we need to do.

Fortunately, we didn't have too much work to do in the nursery since we moved Hunter to his big boy room a couple of months ago. We did have to replace the blue and white rug with a new one (thanks Mom and Dad), and we rearranged some of the things on the wall. I had the cross collection over the crib for Hunter. For Blake, we moved them to the striped wall on either side of the window and got a precious piece to hang over the crib from Chris' parents. I also ordered a cute canvas with Blake's initials painted on it to hang over the glider. It turned out so cute!

The room is so cheery and cozy and I cannot wait to have a little one to hold and rock again in that chair. It won't be long now!





12 comments:

Kelly said...

Your room is SOOOOOOO cute - love all the fabric. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Mandi said...

Your nursery is perfect for a little baby...very cheerful! The crosses on the wall are a nice touch, too. (:

AHUMC said...

so cute Nat!!!
xxoxo
Debbi

His Doorkeeper said...

Your nursery is so bright and airy and just darling! Blake will be a blessed little boy in his new nursery! Well done!

Monica @ Writer Chic said...

LOVE it!

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Very cute! I love the yellow n' blue.

Harris Family said...

Oh my goodness. I just found your blog through my friend, Kelly. Do you live in Waco? I just moved to Waco from Northwest Arkansas at the beginning of the summer! Your family is so precious!

Megan said...

What a sweet and cozy nursery! I love the colors and patterns.

Phillips Phamily Mama said...

I can see how much work you put into this room! We used our nursery the second time around, too. Good luck and God bless your nest!

Emilie Nichole said...

Adorable... what a lot of work went into that room! I registered for that crib! Love it!

The Allens said...

Oh my gosh! I love that nursery!

Stacy Brown said...

Oh I love it! Great daybed!