Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Thursday, October 9, 2008

Baby Blake's Nursery

The room is ready and waiting for little Blake! I am so excited the PB rug came in this week and we were able to get it in the room. I think we are finished- I can't think of anything else we need to do.

Fortunately, we didn't have too much work to do in the nursery since we moved Hunter to his big boy room a couple of months ago. We did have to replace the blue and white rug with a new one (thanks Mom and Dad), and we rearranged some of the things on the wall. I had the cross collection over the crib for Hunter. For Blake, we moved them to the striped wall on either side of the window and got a precious piece to hang over the crib from Chris' parents. I also ordered a cute canvas with Blake's initials painted on it to hang over the glider. It turned out so cute!

The room is so cheery and cozy and I cannot wait to have a little one to hold and rock again in that chair. It won't be long now!





12 comments:

Kelly said...

Your room is SOOOOOOO cute - love all the fabric. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Your nursery is perfect for a little baby...very cheerful! The crosses on the wall are a nice touch, too. (:

Debbi's Blog said...

so cute Nat!!!
xxoxo
Debbi

His Doorkeeper said...

Your nursery is so bright and airy and just darling! Blake will be a blessed little boy in his new nursery! Well done!

The Writer Chic said...

LOVE it!

Moriah @ Please Pass the Salt said...

Very cute! I love the yellow n' blue.

Rebekah said...

Oh my goodness. I just found your blog through my friend, Kelly. Do you live in Waco? I just moved to Waco from Northwest Arkansas at the beginning of the summer! Your family is so precious!

Megan said...

What a sweet and cozy nursery! I love the colors and patterns.

phillips phamily said...

I can see how much work you put into this room! We used our nursery the second time around, too. Good luck and God bless your nest!

Em said...

Adorable... what a lot of work went into that room! I registered for that crib! Love it!

The Allens said...

Oh my gosh! I love that nursery!

Unknown said...

Oh I love it! Great daybed!