Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Now we are in BIG trouble

Here she is the morning after her first night in the big girl bed.

Our little girl has decided to be BIG this past week. As I posted before, she has figured out the crib and can escape with ease. So, after researching the crib tent option, we decided to try the Big Girl bed out. Out came the bedrail and we set it up as cozy as we could.

Aside from getting out a few times each night as we try to put her down, she is doing pretty good. I cannot really wrap my mind around the fact that she is no longer in a crib- it happened WAY too fast for me. Last night, I was laying in the bed with her and asked her if she was a big girl in a big girl bed and she nodded her head.

No comments: