Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Wednesday, September 1, 2010

2 posts in one day... wow!!


Yesterday was so fun! We met a friend I have known since birth, her mom (who happens to be one of my mom's best friends), my mom, my sister along with our kids for lunch. We both have brand new little ones that I hope and pray will be great friends like their moms have been. Blake and Morgan are only a couple of weeks apart in age and now Emily and Savannah are about 5 weeks apart. We had fun sharing stories and bonding over lost sleep, grungy clothes, wild toddlers and the trials of motherhood. The babies did great- they slept through the excitement. The toddlers were great too and we had fun capturing them on camera giving kisses and hugs. May I say that Blake was an eager beaver when it came to giving Morgan a kiss. Oh dear!

The lady that lunches. Miss Emily in her new outfit. She looked so cute!

The girls... Savannah on the left is 3 weeks old and Emily is 8 1/2 weeks old

Morgan (22 months) and Savannah (3 weeks) and Emily (8 1/2 wks) and Blake (21 months)

Uh oh... he is starting young!

No comments: