Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Friday, September 3, 2010

2 Months Old!




Yesterday was Emily's 2 month birthday. We spent the morning at the pediatrician and I have her new stats to share:
Weight: 10 lbs 3 oz (30%)
Height: 22 1/2 inches (50%)

All is well in her growth and development. She did great with her 4 shots. She cried of course but was easy to console. She spent the rest of the day napping and was in good spirits. I was expecting her to be fussier and possibly feverish, but she really did just fine.

I am happy to report that as of today (9 weeks old) she is still sleeping through the night. That is 2 weeks straight with only 2 nights mixed in where she woke up to be fed. Not bad Emily!

I did a whole comparison post a couple of days ago of each child at 2 months. It amazes me that at 2 months Blake was 3 pounds heavier and Hunter was 2 1/2 pounds heavier. I knew Emily was smaller, but wow! There is quite a difference in a couple of pounds at this stage. I should have known- she can still wear all of the newborn clothes and while they are getting a little snug, she is certainly not busting out yet. Dr. Fitch assured me that she is growing just as she should. :-)

On another note, we have been working on Emily's room. I picked up all of her bedding on Wednesday. Angie did a great job. I love it all. I finally found the right paint color- had to paint the room twice! Now, we are working on finding a rug and also need to paint the white stripes on the wall. As you can see in the pictures the blue paint tape is still up around the windows for me to do the stripes.

No comments: