Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Monday, August 30, 2010

My Three

This is so so frustrating. I typed up this entire post last night only to have the internet fail on me and therefore, I lost my entire entry. Aghh!! I am going to attempt to do this again...

Emily is going to be 2 months old on September 2nd. In honor of that milestone, I will chronicle my three at 2 months old.

Hunter
Born at 7 lbs 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches long
Hunter was 12 lbs 12 oz at 2 months old. Wow! He had grown over 5 lbs in the first 2 months. He was a great eater, a very textbook baby- eating every 3 hours or so and up about 2 times a night, he loved to be swaddled, to have a pacifer (pop pop in our house), loved bathtime, enjoyed the bouncy seat and was an easy baby to take around. He was holding his head very steady at that point and loved to put weight on his legs in our laps.
Here is Hunter at 2 months....


Blake
Born my biggest at 8 lbs 13 oz and 22 inches long
Blake was 13 lbs 3 ounces at 2 months. He was a chubby bubby. He too was a great eater, an even better sleeper- waking up once a night since birth, loved to be swaddled and loved his pop pop (still does), enjoyed the bouncy and watching all things Hunter. He was a great baby too. He was also developing strong muscles and loved to stand on our laps and could hold his head very steady.
Here is Blake at 2 months....

Emily
Born my smallest at 7 lbs 2 oz and 19 1/2 inches long
It remains to be seen how big she is at 2 months. We will know in a couple of days. I will venture to guess that she is not nearly as big as her brothers. Emily is a great baby- sleeps through the night as of 7 weeks, loves to take a bath, loves being swaddled and loves her pop pop. She is a fan of the bouncy seat, not a fan of the infant carrier and is not decided about the swing. She can hold her head pretty steady, does well at tummy time and when you work with her, she will put weight on her legs while in your lap. She is starting to smile and coo at you. She LOVES when I sing "Oh Holy Night" to her. I get quite a reaction from that.
Here is Emily at nearly 2 months....

1 comment:

Spotted-Bird said...

How is it possible that Emily is 2 months? I can't believe it.