Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Thursday, September 3, 2009

Where do I start??

My wireless keyboard on the computer with all of my pictures has been on the fritz for the past week or so, and I have not been able to get on the computer to blog (with pictures) or even share pics online. So, now that we have it all figured out, here goes.

A couple of weeks ago at the lake, Blake decided Daddy was simply delicious.


Hunter and his new found bravery in the water. It's non-stop for Chris now.

The other day, we went to the zoo. Here, Hunter is being his crazy ol self.

Blakey loved getting to watch the fish (actually, the tank was empty and the man was cleaning it, but nevertheless, he liked it)

...and it was time to go home.

Last weekend, we went to Waco to see the fam. Blake loved Savanna and she was so sweet with him. Bless her, she is so outnumbered by the boys, but she does great keeping up. As of right now, it is 5 to 1.

This picture was taken courtesy of the bribe I made- "Smile and you get cotton candy." The lady behind me was laughing at my moment of poor parenting.

No comments: