Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Saturday, March 21, 2009

Playtime back then and now

As a kid, I remember literally walking across the street and playing at the Woodridge playground. Now, having 2 kids of my own, we live one street away and just 2 blocks from that very same playground. It's kinda neat. One of our favorite things to do when the weather is nice and it stays lighter longer is to walk down to the playground and play. Hunter loves it and I know Blake will too.
Off we go down the street.

Hunter wanted to slide down the climing wall and Chris stood guard at the bottom in case he did.

Blake and I taking a breather from playing.

Sweet Blake having a great time riding in the stroller.

This is me holding Blake on the slide at 4 months....

... and this is me helping Hunter do the same thing when he was about 6 months.

A blast from the past... Hunter and I on the swings back in the summer of 2006.

1 comment:

Hildebrand Family said...

They are so much alike! I was totally wrong!! =) WOW! What fun! Precious new profile pic of you!! xoxo