Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Unforgettable

Dear Emily,
One typical Friday night, we were home together while the boys went to Redbox for a movie. As I cleaned up the kitchen, I was completely unaware of artistic measures being executed mere feet away from me. Oh the pride you had in a job well done. Many have asked what my first reaction was....and it was sheer shock. I believe God was gracious to me at that moment and gave me perspective and humor over the entire episode. So, I immediately grabbed my camera and began taking pictures.

You are so thorough. You don't miss a detail. Your lips were so perfectly colored, each toenail filled in and even the bottoms of your feet marked. Proud you were!

Luckily- it was washable and not on any other surface. However, you did not learn your lesson. Why, you ask? Well, I found
You this morning scribbling with a ball point pen on my bed skirt. Sweet girl- stick to paper.

Love you most!
Mommy








Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: