Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Saturday, December 6, 2008

My cute kids and.... Blake and Luke meet

These pictures just verify what I already know... Blake and Hunter are the cutest kids I know! Too bad there are about 100 more pictures I just couldn't possibly share on the blog. These are some of my favorites from the last couple of days!








Yesterday, Blake and his bestest friend got together for the first time. Blake was 18days old and Luke was 9 days old when they first met. Cari and I could not resist taking a million pictures of them "sleeping" through their first playdate.
(Oh yes, they are in the same outfit!) Also, Luke is on the left, Blake is on the right!



1 comment:

Hildebrand Family said...

They look like twins! So cute! Isn't it fun to have a friend so close to do this with! We are sorry not to see yall tonight it was too risky for Jackson! Lets see yall soon !!