Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Thursday, September 27, 2007

It's a Hard Knock Life...

Hunter had a rough day at the church on Tuesday. I had taken him with me to my Bible Study and had him in the childcare room. Well, he was having none of it and proceeded to cry so hard that they had to close the door to the room. Each time we peeked in he was with another lady. After awhile, I couldn't hear him any more. Sweet Aunt Nancy teaches at the church and was just around the corner. She finally came in and asked if she could take him to her classroom. I figured that was better than leaving him in there. She told me later that when she went in to get him, he was dragging his little backpack around the room still crying. Poor baby. Once in her classroom, this is what happened...

No comments: