Keeping Up with the Joneses

A glimpse into the busy and very blessed life of the Jones Family!







Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's FALL in the Jones House

The FALL..... It was bound to happen at some point seeing as Hunter is such a climber. Last night, for the first time ever, Hunter crawled out of the crib and landed with a thud on the floor. His first fall out of the crib! Chris and I flew into his room to find him sprawled out on the floor. He wasn't hurt thank goodness but was definitely scared. I don't blame him. After talking with friends, I guess our options are to see if this becomes a regular event, get a crib tent if it does, or move him to a toddler or big boy bed. I guess we'll see if he wants to attempt that again or not.

We decided to put on a "fall" shirt today for playgroup. He looks so grown up in a polo shirt and khaki shorts. He will pat his shirt and say "Da Da." I guess he thinks he looks like his daddy in his grown up shirt!




No comments: